Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Graduation Day


Super late post of my graduation day on September 15th :D

That day was forecasted to be rainy as the typhoon was hitting Tokyo, it was pouring in the morning but the sky suddenly cleared up at noon :D Must because of all the prayers we sent!

and one of my best decisions I had ever made was choosing to attend the graduation ceremony in Hakama.
Although it is pricey but definitely worth every single penny :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥















I seriously would not mind to repeat my uni life, even now I am thinking of going back to school :D

btw, Merry Christmas!



A

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! you look so pretty, and your mom too hehe just by looking at the photos I can sense all the happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I think you look beautiful and regal in the photos. What a happy day it must have been for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You look so dazzling with that clothe!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...