Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Korea Day 1: Shopping at Myeongdong

During my trip in Korea last August, I stayed in a hotel between Namdaemun market and Myeongdong.

As we were lacking of sleep and energy,  we just spent the day slowly by shopping and eating at nearby Myeongdong.

Seoul station somehow reminds me of China

Breakfast at Paris Baguette inside the station 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


We just went into a random Korean BBQ restaurant for our early dinner :D
Ordered so much and I ended up having stomachache lol
The samgyopsal was disappointing but loved the kalbi!

It was nice how there are lots of people, mostly the shop assistance can understand Japanese or Chinese :)




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We went crazy on Korean cosmetics shopping afterwards :) 
What I love the most about it is the amount of sample I received! and also the tax refund policy. Plus they are so much cheaper in Korea than abroad.

I think I bought enough face masks for a year or more lol





A

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...