Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Moomin's Cafe at Solamachi

Do you know Moomin?
Moomin is a character originally from Finland. To be honest, I had no idea who Moomin was until I came to Japan.
Apparently the TV show of Moomin is currently airing on Japanese TV and very popular among the kids. Moomin's goods can be easily found at many characters shops here as well.

Although I have zero knowledge of Moomin's storyline, Moomin cafe had always been a place I wanted to go.
So after the Tanabata matsuri at Asakusa, Nayun & I went to the Sky Tree and we decided to have a dessert time at Moomin House cafe at the first floor of Solamachi :)

Nothing is more adorable than sitting next to the Moomin

Cute decoration

Moomin's pudding. The cup can be brought home! It tasted good but nothing special btw ;)
I bet people's intention coming here is to enjoy the experience rather than the food.




Tokyo Sky Tree! The tallest tower in the world (?)



Follow me on Instagram for daily update:



A

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I totally want to go! What a gorgeous little place!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...